Giving you an accurate and fair assessment of your items
As members of The International Society of Appraisers, we provide both written reports and verbal assessments for all types of items. We provide appraisals for single items, full estates and everything between, with all assessments being completely confidential. Our fully confidential, comprehensive evaluation reports are fully researched, bound documents analyzing market trends and comparable sales in regional, national, and international markets.
- Experienced, Licensed & Certified Appraiser.
- Our appraisal reports conform to the most recent Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP) and the stringent requirements of the International Society of Appraisers (ISA) code of ethics and appraisal practices.
- Includes detailed descriptions and photographs (when necessary) of each item appraised.
- All appraisals and consultations are completely confidential unless ordered by a court of law.
- Our credentials, procedures and documentation meet IRS standards.
sensitivity when appraisals coincide with difficult events
We make the process as easy as possible, handling all items with care and conducting our work with compassion and professionalism. Our scheduling is flexible, and our assignments completed quickly and accurately.
Professional appraisal services offered
- Personal Records
- Estate Planning
- Trust Planning
- Probate Tax
- Loan Collateral
- Dissolution / Divorce Settlements
- Identification / Authentication of Property
- Insurance Coverage / Claims
- Moving Company Insurance / Claims
- Equitable Division
- Expert Witness / Litigation Services
- Reviews / Second Opinions
- Selling Personal Items
- General Consultation
You could be sitting on a fortune!
Contact us today to schedule an appraisal and discover the true value of your property.